Open to all those who live or work in M6K.
- Drop-in only, no appointments required
- Age requirements: 18 and older or turning 18 in 2021
- Vaccines available while supplies last. Clinic is for a first dose only.
- Bring proof of address or employment such as a utility bill, drivers' license, pay stub.
- Health cards are not required to get a vaccination if you do not have one. Non-insured residents and migrant workers are welcome.
- Questions? Call Black Creek CHC's COVID Vaccine Info Line: 647-883-0316.