Bhutila Karpoche is fighting for Parkdale—High Park and is our champion at Queen’s Park.
An epidemiologist by training, she is a public health researcher and community organizer with deep roots here.
As our MPP, Bhutila:
- is a hardworking problem solver
- has tabled more bills than any other MPP this term
- tabled over 160 petitions signed by members of our community
- hosted more than 20 community town halls and roundtables
- has been voted Toronto's Best MPP by Now Magazine readers in 2019, 2020, and 2021; Toronto's Best Local Politician by Toronto Star readers in 2019; and named one of Toronto's Most Inspirational Women of the year by TRNTO Magazine in 2019.
Determined, pragmatic, and hopeful, Bhutila and the NDP have a plan for a more affordable, fairer, and greener Ontario for all.